If you have three or more staff, chances are you have staffing issues that could be solved with the help of a specialist.
You probably do not need, or want to pay for, that expertise on a permanent basis, however, having someone to professionally take care of your Human Resources needs, letting you concentrate on your business, has got to be appealing.
We can assist with our team of experienced HR consultants with over twenty years experience in senior level roles in a variety of industries.
Wouldn’t it be a relief to have the services of an experienced HR Manager on call, when you need them, someone whose knowledge of your organisation and your staff is second only to your own?
Ensuring staff are working to their highest potential. The economy is making it more and more difficult for employers and unfortunately there isn’t any room for ‘fat’.
Ensuring that your staff are working at their highest level of efficiency, looking at your process, offering areas of improvement, restructuring where necessary and managing outplacement if this is the chosen option.
Employers have never needed to know exactly what is happening within their business more than right now. Make sure you have your finger on the pulse.
- Workforce Planning – Do you have the right people in the right roles and do you have a strong succession plan in place for when those ‘right’ people decide to move on?
- Employee Value Proposition – What makes your business appealing to future applicants? Every business has a value that stands out above your competition. Find out what yours is.
- Learning and Development – Skills analysis and assessment to ensure that your future is covered.
OUTPLACEMENT & WORKFORCE REDEPLOYMENT
In these current economic times it is an unfortunate reality that companies are making some hard decisions around reducing their workforce and making a number of roles throughout the organisation redundant. To prepare organisations and individuals during these difficult times, we are able to provide support to the employees impacted by these decisions.
Our Career Transition and Outplacement services provide a number of benefits to both the employee and the organisation during these times.
We believe these services support the staff who have been impacted by these decisions, in both the staff departing the organisation and the morale and productivity of those retained after outplacement occurs.
By looking after both departing and remaining staff, the reputation of the company can remain intact with future prospective employees and in the marketplace.
We can provide you flexibility and commitment to tailoring both cost and program to your organisational needs.
Our programs provide your employees with one to one counselling with an experienced Career Coach who provides employees with the best possible opportunity for success after leaving the organisation.
Underpinning our approach is an understanding of the revolution occurring in the world of work and the need to provide employees.
- Career Review
- Skills and competencies self assessment
- Identification of transferable skills
- Resume preparation
- Support counselling on day of announcement
- Career Action Plan
- Interview skills
- Negotiation skills
- Personal consultant / one on one case management
- Panel interview training
- Introduction to other key recruitment firms if necessary
If your Organisation is facing the necessity of restructuring your workforce, The HR People has a comprehensive suite of services which can:
1. Efficiently assist your Organisation in managing through this transition
2. Assist your Organisation and people to quickly reposition for readiness to address current challenges and importantly, to become ready to meet the opportunities when the inevitable recovery occurs.
Restructuring and downsizing is one of the most difficult and unpleasant organisational necessities during difficult economic times. From an ownership point of view often senior management does have a good idea on what is needed, however to ensure an objective and emotion free view The HR People can assist organisations to develop their strategy and provide an independent and fresh view of the way forward whilst minimising risk.
If not handled correctly organisations may lose their best talent, experience reduced employee engagement and productivity and miss opportunities in this challenging market.The HR People can assist you to undertake this process in a strategic, well structured, objective and professional manner achieving the dual outcomes of implementing the required restructuring whilst maintaining motivation and commitment of existing employees.